Sergio briefly and humbly mentions his work throughout the state of Chiapas however there is a room that displays photos of the many burn victims he's cared for, the schools and water treatment systems he has built, and documents of recognition from around the world he has received for his humanitarian work.
- Call Sergio at 3pm or 9-10 pm at 967-678-4289, use country code 52 prefix if you are calling from out of country.
- Location: Victoria Guadelupe #38, San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas Mexico
- Time: Every day at 7pm.
- Fee: 35 pesos
- Language: Sergio speaks French, Italian, Spanish, English and three native languages.
- Donations are gratefully accepted at the end of the tour or you can go click on the donate button on this website.
- Allow an hour for the tour.