Over the years, for his service, Sergio has been given tribal garb, statuettes, masks, tools, and decorative items from the villages he has helped. He carefully displays these items in his museum in San Cristobal del las Casas, Chiapas. This museum, Museo de Trajes Regionales, also serves as his clinic from 4-7pm, after which he personally gives tours to large and small groups for a nominal fee of 35 pesos per person. This tour includes a detailed review of the various tribal wear, their customs and a slide show of these native people.
Sergio briefly and humbly mentions his work throughout the state of Chiapas however there is a room that displays photos of the many burn victims he's cared for, the schools and water treatment systems he has built, and documents of recognition from around the world he has received for his humanitarian work.
Museo de Trajes Regionales
How to arrange a tour:
- Call Sergio at 3pm or 9-10 pm at 967-678-4289, use country code 52 prefix if you are calling from out of country.
- Location: Victoria Guadelupe #38, San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas Mexico
- Time: Every day at 7pm.
- Fee: 35 pesos
- Language: Sergio speaks French, Italian, Spanish, English and three native languages.
- Donations are gratefully accepted at the end of the tour or you can go click on the donate button on this website.
- Allow an hour for the tour.
Thank you for visiting!
Sergio continues to work tirelessly building schools and helping these poor unfortunate people of Chiapas. To read more about Sergio go to: